The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Birthday come and gone

That same day here is me at Basil's. I order a panini sandwich and a cup of soup. New England clam chowder. It was more like New England Clam glue. It was the thickest cup of soup I have ever had. But it was a beautiful sunny day. Only a slight bit cool and breezy.

It was nice that Hubby took me to lunch since we didn't manage to get to go out for dinner this year. So what did they get me for my birthday you ask? Well take a look below.


Hubby and the boys bought me an AeroGarden (as seen on TV) because they wanted me to be able to grow my herbs and flowers in the winter. It never ceases to amaze me what men will find interesting and only they can find an incredibly expensive appliance/tool that will take the place of nature. High tech all the way.
A friend of mine asked what other hydroponics was I gonna be trying this year. In case you were wondering it grows your herbs in water so you can start seeds in the house and then plant them outside in the spring. Unless of course you are transplanting them to a giant pond outside which automatically feeds and waters them. I will show you a picture of whats growing in it now. I planted the garden on Nov 2nd. Stay tuned. I know you are excited.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: