The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A difference of opinion

Here is what Big Boy thinks about Charley. He justs wants to snuggle him and love him and sleep with him. He's so tiny... awhhh.
Right up until the time that he poops on the floor because everyone was so busy playing with him that they forgot to let him out.

Little Brat thinks he's the greatest ever. Same thing... you don't really expect me to clean that up do you. Not really... I just expect them to take him outside. All they have to do is open the door and let him out into the yard. He loves to go out there and almost always wants to stay out there. So why is there mess in the house.


I'm exhausted. We haven't slept well in at least three days. The only ones in the house getting any sleep are the kids and the puppy. Hubby wrapped him in one of my quilts so he be warm while napping on my bed.


I just want to poke him. WAKE UP!!! If Momma doesn't sleep then nobody sleeps... Get It! It doesn't work. BABIES.... can't live with 'em and can't ditch 'em 'cause their too darn cute. I might have to visit some friends to take a nap. I hope all of you out there in blogland are getting some rest and gearing up for the holidays. After reading my blog the last few days you should have no excuses. I'm trying to wear you out so you'll get some rest... or at least appreciate it when you do.
Good Luck!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I want to steal that quilt on the bed. That lucky dog! ;-)