The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

There's Still Hope...?

Yesterday I wrote about my youngest son, Little Brat. One of the scout moms laughed and then sent a couple of photos that she took at the same Christmas pageant. Her son was in the angel choir but not in the play. She took this photo of my little wiseman (his character played a wiseman in the play within the play). He actually looks like he belongs in Bethlehem with the palm tree behind him.

The second photo is actually the one that matters. Right at the end of the play the assistant pastor of the church stood up and led the group in prayer. Here's Little Brat right in the middle of all the participants. I couldn't believe it. While all of the other children and adults were waiting for the prayer to begin, my son was in his own meditation. He looks absolutely angelic.


Maybe there is still hope for us all. Of course, I am kidding. I think he's the cutest and the sweetest little angel ever. I know exactly why everyone loves him. He's the best. He's also a little brat but cute all the same. I just want to scoop him up and eat him. It's the only thing that has kept me from killing him for the last eight years.
Just thought I would share this with you in the spirit of Christmas.
Come to think of it.... he was probably praying for toys... and that Santa has a sense of humor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: