The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy FESTIVUS!

I just wanted to take this oppotunity... in support of my boys at Fox and Friends, to wish everyone a Very Happy Festivus this holiday season. I have been watching faithfully every morning as they report about all the scrooges in the world trying to ruin Christmas by being polically correct. So today is Festivus.... and I want to wish everyone a very happy Festivus and encourage all of you to get into the holiday spirit by airing all your grievances on my comments page. I posted this on my facebook page as well this morning and I am hoping to help everyone make it through this holiday season with this smile.


I have been so stressed this holiday season and barely got up the tree so I wanted to let you know that if I can stay this happy with three children and a husband and four needy dogs at home with me every day for 2 1/2 weeks, you can too!
For those that don't understand my sick sense of humor, don't worry... I will be posting on Chrismas as well....
For those that don't know what FESTIVUS is (where were you when Seinfeld was on TV... living under a rock) it's a fictional holiday made up on a tv show that is making an appearance this holiday season as a slap in the face to all the Humanists who want everyone to know that they think their is no God. You can google it and laugh for yourself.
Hope all of you and yours are enjoying this joyous holiday season.... no matter what your religion and come back and see me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lady of the Cloth said...

I'm with you, MERRY CHRISTMAS, all the way. I'm so sick of the Political correctness (incorrectness, I should say) There is a God and his son is why we have this holiday. My teenage grandson has decided he is an atheist now. I almost didn't send a gift with the rest "for fear of OFFENDING him. I sure wanted to do it, but didn't.
Have a wonderful New Year! Love your dogs!