The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dieters Challenge Update

Hello ladies... I know, I know.... I didn't post on Monday. I was at the YMCA working out though so that counts right. So here's the verdict. I am not dieting I am just exercising and I need to learn to eat more (if that makes sense to anyone cause my problem is that I never eat). But... I weighed myself on Monday on the scale at the gym... and I lost... dah dah dah... 1 pound. Which actually made the trainer and my friend the skinny little nutritionist very happy. And what made me happy... that the skinny little nutritionist gained a pound. hehe
Hope all of you are doing well and I will try to do better at posting on Monday cause it's not fair otherwise.

2 comments:

Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations on your 1 pound weight loss. That is something to celebrate!

I didn't post on Monday, either. I'll try to get better at that, too.

Jenessa said...

great job on the pound, and hey, sometimes watching skinny ones gain is what we need to see. i'm so glad that you are working out and with a trainer and nutritionist - great job! and i totally understand the eating thing, quit sending your metabolism into starvation mode. the last thing you want is for it to eat at all that muscle you worked on and leave the fat deposits behind!