The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Patterns April 2009

I realized when I was looking over some photos today that I never posted any pics of the new designs. So I will send some new pics of the quilts I debuted at the Quilter's Heritage Festival in Lancaster, PA this year.

Pattern: Grandma's in the Kitchen


Pattern: Fender Bender
Sized for an extra long twin bed


Pattern: Trellis Rose
This pattern is a reprint from 2006 made with different fabrics.

Hope you like the new designs. Soon I will post a pic of the new BOM patterns I have released this year.
Happy Quilting!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I think the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Penni Domikis said...

For more info you can visit our website at www.cabininthewoodsquilters.com

Thank you for your interest.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view