The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Blog Revisited

Phew!  A whole year has gone by since I blogged from here ... and what a year it's been.  The boys and I have gone through some changes.  They keep growing ... and growing ... and growing ... and EATING!

I have been insanely busy writing two books (which are both published and available on Amazon.com) and building a second business ... ironically also revisited from the past.  So ... too many changes around here meant that something had to give.  Unfortunately, that something was sharing the hilarity that accompanies raising my guys with all of you.

Hopefully, I will pick back up where I left off.  My personal goal this year is to post something once a week.  That way I will be sure to keep you laughing ... since I am pretty certain that they say at least one funny thing a week.  Maybe more than that ... maybe less ... but enough.

It feels good to get back to it ... and not be chastised by my editor by using too many ellipses' in my writing ... which is a grammatical rule that I dearly love breaking.

If for some reason you subscribed to my blog solely for Quilting purposes then you will love checking out the Cabin In The Woods Quilters blog which is as named and also on Blogspot or you can click on my website:

www.cabininthewoodsquilters.com

and clicking on the Blogspot icon on the homepage.  Their are too many patterns to list and 2 new books out with more coming all the time.  You can find out about my workshops and my studio play and everything else about quilting that you might be interested in.

But for now ... I am going to continue enjoying what's left of Penni Appreciate Month (PAM - which for me is celebrated the entire month of October) and my time with my guys and the dogs (which are also mostly boys so they count too).

I hope to also get back to reading about my funny friends on the web.

 

 

No comments: