The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cool stuff at Millstone Quilts

I took some extra photos of some of the cool things I found at the Mill. For all you thrifters and crafters out there this was a great little project that anyone can make. All of us have come across a cutter quilt or two. I have two here in the house. I like the fact that the knobs are all different. There was a bigger one as well that was much more square.

Here was another really cute idea. Little tiny strips in a jar. I thought this was the best little decoration. I have one of these great little jars in my house. Now I have a place to put everything instead of the trash.

I fell in love with this quilt too. Maybe because I have little boys and I think it is perfect for them. It was just perfect.

I also loved these little boats. This is such a traditional pattern. I was loving this one and had to photograph it. I know there were lots of others but I didn't want to bore you with everything.

I guess I should quit playing around and get driving to the next shop so you can get home and get to rest like I did. OK... so here goes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: