The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My own little VISA ad!

To summarize the weekend. Here are all the shop fabrics that I collected... 11 half yards in all. Who knows when I will get around to using all these great jewel tones... although something has come to mind.
So... what did I think of my trip around Central Virginia? It's an amazing way to spend a birthday. I guess I can only summarize it one way...
Hotel: $100
Meals: $70
More fabric to be buried with: $391
Lucy and Phyllis Bobbin's Excellent Quilting Adventure: Priceless
Hope you enjoyed this trip across Virginia. I know that we did.
Stay tuned for more adventures in quilting!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun trip! I got tired just reading about it though--LOL! Yep, I know how tiring those shop hops can be, and who'd ever think shopping for fabric would be such an ordeal! LOL! Your hotel adventure made me chuckle--even if the two of you probably weren't too amused at the time! Still, it makes for a good story!

inese said...

What a great trip you had! You have some really great quilt stores. I REALLY liked the pics of Millstone Quilts. Loved those pinks and browns that you got.