The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A few Nice Quilts

This quilt did not get displayed very well but it is one of two Winding Ways quilts that my friend Liz Buchanan made. The other one is more scrappy but this one is more Liz. She loved purple and green. What a great quilt.

Here is a very interesting wool applique quilt. I love wool applique so I thought this one was great too.


This was one of the more striking of the Nickel Quilts that was made this year. It was a class at this years Guild Quilt-In. Mine is not finished (of course) along with the 30-40 other UFO's that I currently have. I can't wait to see mine complete now.


Last but not least... I thought I would show you our Guild's Raffle Quilt this year. I helped make some of the blocks. It's a really cute quilt made from all batiks. I think it turned out nice and it was very simple. Sometimes it's the simple ones that turn out the best.
Speaking of which I still have raffle tickets to sell. I am still getting over all the Sunday morning popcorn sales for Cub Scouts. Maybe I will be slick and sell them all to my husband. Hope you had fun on the Quilt Show journey.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: