The Family Estate

The Family Estate

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some of the good ones

Here's a really pretty baby quilt that Debbie Noble made for her family. I love the pastel background fabric... although if one of my boys had this it would be covered in dog hair and spiddle.

I planned this quilt out as a BOM last year for the Guild members. Most of these were put into last year's show but this one made it this year. It is by Alicia Veil and I love that she used red, white and blue. I think this qiult now belongs to her husband.


I can't remember who made this one but I think it's a very pretty Tennessee Waltz quilt. Our Guild likes the traditional as well as the contemporary.

This one is a really cool Lonestar made by Ginger Cook. Being a machine quilter, she did some amazing quilting on it. I am hoping that some of it shows up in the photo if you click on it to enlarge it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: